Campership Opportunities 2018:
Regional Campership Fund:
- Amount: $50 for every camper that goes to Washington Family Ranch
- Amount $80 per first time camper, $40 second timer camper
- Who:Grants will only be given to ministry areas where 55% of the kids involved are kids from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds and/or kids who live in communities that have a history of being socially and economically disadvantaged.
- Due April 15th.
- Complete the application Process: We are asking that all benefitting area’s person the following steps.
- Area’s must fill out National MCU Campership Request Form to apply for individual camperships. Careful attention must be paid to ensure that areas adhere to the 60%.
- RD Pays careful attention to ensure that areas meet the criteria for application.
Below is the link to the scholarship application for 2017. The process is a little different this year as each application will be approved first by your Regional Director. You will hear from your RD if your application is not accepted and from the MC&U Office with further directions if it is. A confirmation e-mail from wufoo along with a copy of your submission will be sent to your e-mail immediately after sending, please be on the lookout. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the MC&U Office.
Washington Family Ranch: Leave No Camper behind Fund.
Dates to Remember
Friday, February 1 Open to apply for LNCB funds for summer 2018.
Friday, March 1 Deadline to apply for maximum scholarship amount. Applications are date/time stamped when submitted and must have March 1 date or earlier to meet the deadline.
Saturday, March 2 Open to apply for LNCB funds for summer 2018 at lower funding level.
Friday, June 1 Final day to apply for LNCB funds (pending available funding). Applications must have June 1 date or earlier to meet the deadline.
Friday, June 1 Final day to complete substitute application for all camps that begin before July 15. Application must have June 1 or earlier date to meet the deadline.
Saturday, October 1 Deadline to submit camper-specific follow-up information.